Pet Resort Rates
- $50 per day (based on a 24 hour period – see below)
- $20 for each additional dog kept in the same suite
- $10 per day extra clean up fee for puppies or dogs that have lots of accidents.
- 2 night holiday minimum
This includes multiple let out & play times outside or inside depending on the weather. Each suite includes a bed, fan, area rugs, full view window and door (no doggie doors). Medications (pills), nighttime snack and tuck in service included.
Drop offs and pick ups are by appointment only between 8 am and 7 pm every day except holidays. Since we feel that this is their home while they are here we do ask that you make an appointment or call before you arrive.
Rates for a 24 hour period. We always want our clients to be able to pick up their dog(s) when they get home. Since we charge on a 24-hour time period please ask about the extra charges to pick up later in the day if you dropped off early in the morning. Please inquire for holiday rates and hours. A one (1) night deposit is required for any stay. Deposit of 1/2 of the stay required for holidays. Deposits are non-refunable but can apply towards future stays if cancellation is made 7 days prior. A two (2) night stay is required for major (US Government) holidays. We are closed on Thanksgiving & Christmas for drop offs and pick ups. Christmas Eve we are open from 8 am until 10 am for drop offs and pick ups.
Some of our suites are extra large to allow families with multiple dogs lots of space. Several also have separated areas for eating times so they cannot steal each others food! We chose which suite your dog(s) will be in. While we always try to use the larger ones first we cannot guarantee these.
Additional Services while at our pet resort:
- Grooming – full grooming services on and off site
- Training – on site, coordinated with several local trainers
- Acupuncture by our local veterinarian on site
- Chiropractic by our local veterinarian on site
- Swimming in our 20 x 40 in ground salt water pool (summer only)
- Medical Injections
- Veterinary Service on and off site
- Special Needs Care
- Board & Train Program
- Transportation to the kennel
Please inquire for the above pricing.
Frequent stay program NEW for 2017! Please inquire if you board 21 nights or more during a calendar year.
We are fully insured and bonded.